Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Shrove Tuesday !

Wishing you all a happy week and a flipping great "pancake Tuesday" !

My sister lent me a lovely book...
"Casual Living" by Judith Wilson...
couldn't resist showing you some of the nice piccies....













I particularly love this last photo...maybe because we only have a tiny bathroom with just a shower and no bath ...and sometimes ...especially in winter ..I dream of having a nice warm soak in a bubbly bath ..surrounded by candles ....
mmmmm....

Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting !
Gail x

11 comments:

  1. I look like a beautiful book. Have a nice week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lovely book Gail, yet another to add to my collection!

    Enjoy your pancakes!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail all of these pictures are so inspiring.
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and inspiring pictures from Casual Living!
    Oh, that´s why many call this day "panncakeday" even here in Sweden!
    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cosy places, so inviting ! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words.
    Happy Valentine's day Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream on darling...love that book.....love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gail,

    even though I don't have soooo much time for writing comments - I'm stilling looking in your blog :O)

    The pictures are really great...

    Greetings from Katja ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous book ...it's now on my list !
    hugs Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello...I's a beautiful book, Gail...LOVE the chair with the crochet rug on! I could just imagine our kitties placed comfy on there!! Wishing YOU a weekend full of fun! Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous photographs. I could live in them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...